I got the chance to try out the Water Wipes for FREE by Influenster in exchange for my honest review. I have been interested in trying them out because of the advertisement and the ingredients. This is my experience with the wipes and information about them.
What is their claim?
WaterWipes have been carefully designed to be gentle on babies’ sensitive skin. They are the only wipes that contain absolutely no chemicals, just 99.9% water and 0.1% grapefruit seed extract – a natural skin conditioner.
You can find more information about their wipes by going on their website.
Where can you find these wipes? To name a few…
The number one thing I noticed the most about these wipes is how wet they are. I personally like that because our current wipes are not as moist as I prefer. Water Wipes clean his bottom more effectively and quicker. I do not have to use as many wipes to clean up a better diaper mess. They seem to clean his face and hands easier as well.
They are a slightly shorter wipe comparable to other brands we have tried, however I do not mind that.
These seem to help his rashes from teething and soothe them a lot better than our current wipes. So far Liam has not shown any negative reaction and the small travel pack I received is just the right size to test these out.
Conclusion: they are very moist, smaller yet cleans well, and has no scent for those who are sensitive.
Do you like surprises? This company sends hand-pick high quality products that are unique in the way they will surprise any friend or family for all occasions. Today I will show you what they sent me, to review. Surprise Co. sparked my interest when I saw a celebrity post about their box last year. Please excuse the beat up box, I had it in storage when we moved the beginning of the year. It was packaged beautifully.
Disclaimer: I was sent this box for free in exchange for my honest opinion.
Click images to see larger image
This box’s theme is spreading Happiness. I am impressed with the quality and beauty of the products. There is variety in the box and very easy to spread happiness with it’s lovely notes, bright colors, and beautiful designs. There is an amazing gift guide that does all the work for you!
What Is Surprise Gift Company All About?
So many times we aren’t sure how to respond to the kind things people do for us or know what to say when people encounter the sad situations of life. Surprise Gift Co believes in acknowledging those moment’s. Whether its a celebration or a cheer up that’s needed, don’t let the moments pass by without recognition! Life is hard, and everyone has something they are going through whether it’s wonderfully exciting or terribly heartbreaking. Our goal is to be there!
What is in this box?
- Mini Pop up Cards
- These are adorable and a great way to make someone smile. I love the design and how tiny they are.
- Happiness Book
- Filled with sayings and just feel-good quotes
- Larger Cards
- It comes with a fun instructional book that helps you write messages to your friends and family
- Two journals
- Cute designs and very great quality to write down anything and everything
Where can you find Surprise Gift Company?
There are many options to choose from on their site and you can have a fun time finding special ways to say I am thinking of you. This company is full of awesome products to keep the positivity and good thoughts flowing in your life!
Which box are you most interested found in the gift guide?
I have been subscribed to Ipsy a few times now since they first started in 2011. If you like beauty subscriptions such as Birchbox, Glossy Box, Little Black bag, or many others then you will LOVE Ipsy. You receive many great products and brands, even companies many people haven’t tried or heard of. They have a variety of high end or drugstore products so if you fall in love with something, you don’t have to buy an expensive product. I believe Ispy has grown so much as a company and they truly strive for excellent customer service.
The History of Ipsy:
was formally called MyGlam founded by Michelle Phan in 2011. I remember watching on Michelle’s Youtube when she announced the opening of the site and it was also when I received my first Myglam bag! Many other beauty gurus on Youtube joined as beauty advocates or stylists and showcase the website and the bags they get for each month. Beauty gurus such as Promise, Andrea, Jessica, and Bethany. Since then, there has been many faces of Ipsy
There was a lot hype before it opened as well as a huge waiting list after the first subscribers signed up. I was apart of the first group! After some mishaps, they became one of the most popular beauty subscription service. You can read their about here
- It is only $10.00 a month with free shipping for deluxe or full size products!
- You take a quiz on their site to determine the types of products they will send you.
- You can earn points by sharing your unique link. You are able to redeem a set amount of points for FREE products.
- You try new products you have never tried before ranging from low end products to high end products that way you can discover brands or products you would want to purchase in the future.
- Every month Ipsy has coupon codes or offers from the brands that were featured during that month, even if you were not sent that particular product!
- Every month your products are in an adorable bag. Get ready to have a plethora of bags!
- You can use them for storage, gifts, or your purse!
- This is a great way to bring fun content to your readers by reviewing the bags each month.
The website has changed a few times and I feel this current setup is the easiest and simplest version to use. There are four tabs on the top labeled:
- Glam Bag
- This tab is for inquiring about your glam bag of the month. It tells you the story behind that bag and its contents. You also have an option to review the items you received in exchange for points. Lastly, this will give you more details about the products you got.
- Ipsy Offers
“Score early access and sweet deals every week day @ 9 AM PT”
- Brand Offers
- You get amazing deals from the brands that where in the bag that month. You get coupons codes to use on the brand’s site
- You get to turn your points into bonus items in your glam bag for the month.
- I cannot explain how amazing Ipsy Giveaways are! So many in a month with AMAZING brands like Pixie by Petra, Eva NYC, IT Cosmetics, BeFine, and MORE. It is a huge loot!
This is very easy to navigate and you can adjust your subscription and billing info. This is also where you can update your beauty preferences and take the test again. You can also edit your username, email, or password on this page.
This will showcase your photos you may have uploaded and your profile picture.
- On the right will show any reviews you have posted.
- On the left is your profile picture- your hair, skin, and eye color, and lastly how long you have been apart of Ipsy.
Everyone will have their own experiences and ALL brands have problems. That being said, throughout the years Ipsy has worked well with me if I ever had any problems. They are fairly quick to respond and even when it was my mistake, I was going to get sent another bag.
Past Bags from 2011-2017
I always come back to this subscription service! It is like that one mascara you always go back to after you ventured off to try something new.
Let Ipsy be your mascara!
If you want to sign up with my invite link either click the IPSY links or CLICK HERE.
* I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Influenster has done it again with sending me a product that I would love. This product not only has helped my dry skin, it has also protected it from the sun.
My Thoughts and Details on the Product
- I love the fact it is available at my favorite store Target!
- The texture is not too watery nor thick. It feels soft and smooth.
- It gives my skin a nice soft glow.
- I have worn this for many hours in the sun and did not burn. *Take into consideration that everyone’s skin is different.*
- I love that you only need to use a few dots to get the job done.
- You can also use it all over not just your face.
- It is gentle on children!
- I love that it smells like citrus.
- The pump is perfect for mess free application.
- The pump is also great for avoiding over use.
mumsie® was developed to meet the unique skincare needs of women throughout all phases of pregnancy and beyond. mumsie products are innovative, effective, healthy, natural and safe for both mom and baby during pregnancy and breastfeeding. each product in the mumsie range is cosmeceutical grade, contains natural and organic ingredients, and is void of harmful or irritating chemicals, parabens, sulfates, phthalates and dyes, never tested on animals. several of them are produced in our 100% solar-powered facility in southern california.
I recommend to anyone who is looking for a nice, effective daily moisturizer that not only replenishes the skins moisture level but also protects it from the sun to pick this up at your local store!