This is a developmental update on Liam! There has been a few exciting things that he has learned and not so fun phases he is in.
What has Liam learned this month?
- Picks up tissue/wipe and wipes nose.
- Starts peek a boo.
- High fives.
- Can sign “all done”, “more”, “milk”, “please”, and “thank you”.
- Can hold a pen or crayon and knows what to do with it.
- Puts foot up as I get his shoes/socks on.
The not so fun things:
- Whiny this month- throws more fits when he can’t have his way.
- Does not eat that much food and wants to nurse more.
- Wakes more at night.
15 month Check Up:
- 21 lbs 3 oz- He lost almost a pound due to being sick for a month. 23%
- Height 2ft 6.25 in 13%-Our little shortie
- Head 49.5 cm 98% -Stone genes
Liam’s Interests this Month
- I have come to the realization that Liam really enjoys watching Elmo. I love his smile and laughter as he watches him.
- He likes to build with his blocks.
- He loves playing with household objects like the iron(not on), mugs, pushing buttons on electronics, looking at his picture books, making a mess, and a lot more.
- He loves sausage, bananas, and goldfish.
- He loves bubble baths!
He is growing so fast and his personally is so goofy and adventurous! He is always on the go! I can barley cuddle him.