This year during our family time at the Thomasson Family Farm I was thrown into a whirl wind of emotions and memories of the past year. We came to this very same farm last year when Liam was almost 2 months old. I remember seeing all of the activities he would be able to do once he got older. This year I experienced joy as our little boy enjoyed himself on the farm. As cliche as it sounds, this past year has gone by way too fast!
Pumpkin Patch Fun a Year Later
Pumpkin Patch 2015 and 2016
Reflecting over the year I think of all of the challenging and amazing moments as a mother.
- I remember the long, tiresome nights with tears and hair pulling.
- I remember the snuggles in bed.
- I remember the first time Liam crawled.
- I remember the first time he said momma.
- I remember the insecurities and the guilt for dreading the nights or the feedings.
- I remember all of the family moments going on adventures and creating memories.
This time last year I carried Liam around in his carrier. I breastfeed in the Corn Maze. He did so well! This year he is a big boy and walking around exploring with family, riding in his new stroller, and loving his little tiny pumpkin that daddy found for him. Life goes on and you better keep up!
Going to the same place around the same time a year later brought all of these emotions and memories. I am excited to see more pictures like this in the future. He grows and learns so fast! Please slow down.