Today I bring you Green Beauty Cosmetics. I have been a huge fan for years and the first time I used Mati’s products I knew I would be coming back. The quality and effectiveness are the reasons you will want to repurchase!
Disclaimer: Some products mentioned in this review were sent to me for free in exchange for my honest opinion of the products.
I also want to note that some of these are sample sizes and do not depict the actual size of the products.
Green Beauty Cosmetics Mission
This small business is ran by Mati Fuller, a women who believes you can achieve your cosmetics desires without compromising your health. Her mission is to make women feel better about themselves by creating products that fights aging and brings out the natural beauty.
Mati’s shop is the definition of ageless beauty!
Since none of the Green Beauty Cosmetics products have been tested on animals, I assume no liability for any kind of allergic reaction, eruption or any other damages that the products may potentially cause, including (but not limited to) loss of wages, revenues or business, or disappointed expectations of any kind. The customer must agree, before buying the products, that if they are not happy with them, the only solution shall be that they stop using the products. If, however, an allergic reaction or eruption should occur, a full refund for the cost of the products will be given as the only form of compensation.
No other form of compensation will be given. -Green Beauty Cosmetics
I was born and raised in Bergen, Norway and came to the USA in 1985. I have worked for myself most of my adult life, and I always have at least 3-4 projects going on at the same time because there is just so little time and soooo many cool ideas to create! I have a 2 highly spirited indigo kids and 4 gorgeous, snugly cats.
I live in a tiny town in the mountains of Colorado, and I love the silence – it is such a source of inspiration for me because everything is so beautiful and majestic here. It makes me feel like I’m an important part of something so much bigger than myself!
I’m alive, which to me is the most exciting thing, ever! Every day is a new day, with new possibilities and new potential!!! So, when I first open my eyes in the morning, I ask myself, what shall I create today? And, as soon as fresh ideas start coming, I can’t wait to jump out of bed and get started! I just love being alive!!! -Mati
Where can you find Green Beauty Cosmetics?
Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/GreenBeautyCosmetics
My Experience with Green Beauty Cosmetics
Every single encounter I have had with Mati have been pleasant and helpful. She is quick to respond and always professional. She seems to me to be a very kind and passionate person. She takes her job seriously and every product I have purchased have been in great condition and the packaging always clean. I have never had a problem.
Dealing with women on a regular basis, I have discovered that most of us feel bad about how we look. We don’t love ourselves enough, which is sad. But, perhaps this can be changed. Perhaps, natural skincare can become the perfect excuse to love yourself…-Mati
Products sent for this review
This product is a great if you are looking for hydration, protection from the elements(sun, wind, snow) and safe ingredients. This product is not a foundation and is not intended to cover.
What is advertised for The Mineral Face Balm and did it work for me?
- Rubs in easily and feels creamy and moisturizing on the skin.
- This is very easy to rub in and it is so creamy and mosturizing. It continues to moisturize all day.
- The face balm is an oily cream that feels good on dry or sensitive skin
- I now have very dry skin ever since my pregnancy in 2015 so this product truly brings life to my face and keeps the flakes away.
- The color nicely blends into light skin and leaves no whiteness
- This does not cover my redness completely but does help even out the skin tone with the touch of color it does have. It brings a beautiful glow to the face.
- Contains 11.6% micronized zinc oxide and 11.6% micronized titanium dioxide (NO nano particles)
- I love this feature beacuse that means no white in photos and safe!
- Reflects both UVB and UVA rays away from the skin
- I have not gotten sun burned!
- Contains oils that naturally absorb radiation, such as sesame oil, avocado oil and organic coconut oil
- These are amazing oils and so healthy for your skin.
- Smells good, feels good and keeps your skin looking beautiful
- This great for those who do not like strong smells. I like that I cannot smell much because sometimes the smells can be too much.
- Pocket size – take it with you and apply it anytime!
- The size is great and fits perfectly in my purse.
- A little bit goes a long way!
Ingredients: avocado oil, sesame oil, cocoa butter, titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, organic coconut oil, shea butter, beeswax, iron oxides, kaolin clay, vitamin E, vanilla
This is a very nice product to use if you need a quick pick me up. I love how easy and smooth the application is. I use my fingers to blend it into my skin and add a little more on my red areas. It brings a beautiful glow to the skin and keeps it feel so moist and plump!
If you are looking for a product that brings a beautiful glow to your face, this is the product! It is a lovely addition to my makeup collection.
What is advertised for Eye Brightener and did it work for me?
- Brightens the eye area
- This brings a lovely glow that will have you look in the mirror over and over
- Evens out skin tone
- My experience with this is that it does help bring a slight color to the skin
- Titanium dioxide reflects light away from fine lines and wrinkles
- I do see an improvement when I use this!
- Titanium dioxide provides sun protection close to the eye
- I have never had any problems with the sun in this area but it is great to be protected
- Oil free and fragrance free
- I love that it does not have a smell
- Doesn’t dissolve your mascara
- This does not do anything to my mascara
- Highly moisturizing
- Doesn’t look pasty in daylight
- This is very true and continues to look great all day
- Made to match the natural tinted moisturizers
- It also goes well with the face balm
- Works well as an eye makeup primer
Ingredients: glycerin, oat starch, plant based emulsifiers, shea butter, rosewater, geogard ultra preservative, licorice root extract, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, mica, guar gum
The best thing about this product is the beautiful glow it gives you.
What is advertised: The hyaluronic acid moisturizer serum is so light it just melts into the skin and leaves it silky smooth and deliciously moisturized. It is made to penetrate deep into the skin to increase water levels, plump up the skin cells and make the appearance of fine lines less visible. If you only want to use ONE product, this would be the one!
What I love about this product:
- This works very well at moisturizing the skin.
- It does make the skin silky!
- A little goes a long way.
What I do not like about the product: The only downfall in my opinion is the strong smell it has to me. It may not be that way for all. I cannot pin point the exact smell and it does smell nice, however very strong smell that lasts for awhile. With that being said I use this at night to minimize how long I smell it.
Ingredients: water and Abyssinian oil, rosewater and vegetable glycerin, corn starch and hibiscus flower extract, fermented sea kelp and hyaluronic acid, green tea extract and macadamia seed oil, soybean oil and grapeseed oil, soybean lecithin and beeswax, cocoa butter and shea butter, rosehip seed and tamanu oil, olive squalane and vitamin E and vanilla, geranium and xanthan gum and carrot seed oil, plant based emulsifiers, geogard ultra preservative and yogurt
What is advertised: Made with rich oils and butters, the lavender lotion is a good choice for dry or mature skin types. Because this is a slightly thicker lotion, more like a thick cream, it is also excellent as a hand cream or a face cream. The natural body lotion is softly scented with vanilla, lavender and rose geranium essential oils which are all beneficial for dry skin conditions.
What I love about this product:
- It makes my skin very soft.
- It smells good but not a strong smell.
- Keeps my face moisturized all day!
- Gives my skin a nice glow.
- I love using this on my face because it gives it extra moisture during the winter.
Ingredients: water and plant based emulsifier, soybean oil and coconut oil, shea butter and beeswax, cocoa butter and vegetable glycerin, lecithin and honey, chamomile and green tea extract, hyaluronic acid and palm stearic acid, geogard ultra and kaolin, hydrolyzed oat and yogurt powder, vitamin E and vanilla oil, rose geranium oil and lavender, xanthan gum
What is advertised for this product: This cream blush is made for women who want a blush that looks sheer, translucent and natural. The cream blush blends in easily and leaves the face with a subtle and healthy glow. The blush colors even match the colors of the lip tints, for a more complete and harmonious look. Yes, it has to be re-applied once in a while, but it looks so sheer and natural that it is worth the effort of an occasional touch up.
What I love about this product:
- It does not stick to the spot you first rubbed it on so it blends very nicely.
- It does give you a nice natural glow and you can build it up to your desired look.
- It smells nice.
- It gives your lips a beautiful natural tone.
Ingredients: shea butter, beeswax, coconut oil, soybean oil, avocado oil, sesame oil, iron oxides, titanium dioxide, mica, stevia leaf, tocopherol, kaolin clay
Other Products I have Purchased in the Past
- Oatmeal Face Scrub:
- This is in powder form and you mix this with water or cleanser and feels great on the skin.
- Tinted Moisturizer:
- This was one of my first I have tried as a sample and then purchased full size later. I love this better than the foundation because it gives enough color to even the skin tone yet gives a beautiful glow!
- Mineral Foundation:
- The difference between this and the tinted moisturizer is that it is matte and has a little more coverage.It is so smooth and leaves the skin looking fresh! I love this and is great for a more put together look. I will say it is not like traditional foundations because this is a natural foundation after all.
- Natural Lip Balm:
- One of my favorites because it gives you a great glow look and this looks great over the lip tints. They smell great and last a long time. You usually have a coupon with every purchase for a free lip balm.
Overall Green Beauty Cosmetics is an amazing alternative to name brand cosmetics because as stated before you can achieve your makeup or skincare desires without compromising your health. It can take some time to adjust to natural or safe cosmetics but in the long run your skin and health will thank you. I am happy to bring you this wonderful shop.